Re: [tor-relays] Hivelocity is not longer serving my needs.

Here are some other providers.

They are both Tor friendly, but as always be sure to communicate to them
that you plan to run Reduced Exit policies *before* you purchase, and
make sure to tell them you are a pro-active user that responds to every
complaint in a courteous manner.

https://www.opticservers.com/
https://www.pulseservers.com/

I haven't had a single problem with either of them. And their tech
support... sometimes answers in < 5 minutes. Great people.

Both are "unmetered".
During speed tests, I average 8.8-10.3 MByte/s on 1000MByte file.

Optic is UK based and I believe Pulse is Canadian.
Optic is custom. Pulse is OVH.

Enjoy.

Matt
Speak Freely