Re: [tor-relays] Tor Consensus Weight Stuck at 20 (Even on Relay with "Stable" Flag)

From my experience, this happens only with exit relays. Changing from
an exit relay to a guard fixes the problem immediately.

I've seen past threads that mentioned deleting your id key would fix
the problem, but that never fixed it for me. But that is also
counter-intuitive given that going from exit to guard while keeping
the same id fixes the problem. If I recall correctly, going back to
exit causes the problem to re-appear - I will see if I can confirm
that again with one of my guards-that-was-exit.

The common theme I keep seeing is that the bwauths need to fix their
systems, but beyond that, or which part of their system, I don't know.

Matt
Speak Freely