Re: [tor-relays] amount of unmeasured relays continuously rising since 2 weeks

On Mon, 18 May 2015, Roger Dingledine wrote:

I've even been pondering crazy hacks at this point like exporting moria1's
bwauth file to a second dir auth, so it gets to vote twice and we're more
likely to have the required minimum of three opinions for each relay.

Are the existing bwauths down, or are they just falling behind?  I think I
read something last year suggesting that they were taking more than 18 hours
to get through a measurement run, and the data was only allowed to be 24
hours old.

If they are just falling behind, could the consensus be based on the 3 most
recent measurements instead, however old those are?

                                    -- Aaron