Re: [tor-relays] Slow bandwidth, bridge + obfsproxy project (+Socks for LAN?)

Ok thx for this explanation!
So if this server will be the n°1 on the onion network for the client, it will be a the first bottleneck because of the slow upload bandwidth... (~1Mbits/s).
I was thinking the bridge was used as a temporary door to communicate with the Tor network, then the client will use fast relays... But If I've understood, the bridge will be always used by the client as a 1st relay...

So finally :
+ obfsproxy will help people to connect to Tor if censor is too hard ? So it can be helpful ?
1Mbits/s is not very high when I see some big numbers on others servers!
+ can help the LAN computers to connect to Tor easily (why not with Privoxy...)

Is there a tool to show the bridge's usage stats ? (because Atlas and Globe will not show the server stats if I'm not wrong...)

Thx!