Re: [tor-relays] https://itldc.com/

>Perhaps you could answer that with clear steps to put a restricted port list which blocks the known offenders and web page explaining that it is only a proxy and complaints should be directed at you?
>One VPS business accepted those from me and offered to help as well.
>Others did as you found and cut ten VPS off just after I paid while the policy on their site allowed exits.

Second this.

I host a Tor exit node on ITL and still have my Tor exit node after a year with them, just because I am willing to block IP addresses I get complaints from. I also have another VPS with CoolHousing (through their Virtual Server Lite brand) and I do the same (block IP addresses I get complaints from).

-Neel Chauhan
https://www.neelc.org/