Re: [tor-relays] Handling possible abuse requests

I only ever received 1 abuse complaint over a 2-month period. I apologize for the inconvenience and explained that I would block the abused IP range.

The abuse report was generated by Webiron, and they had a guide for Tor operators. I imagine other problems can be similarly solved.

As others have said, a reduced exit policy will decrease your chances of getting complaints.