Re: [tor-relays] Port scanning via exit node

Yeah, he knows, he'd just kind of like it to go away.

A bit of googling yielded something called tortunnel which links direct to the exit node and allows a scan. It'd be nice to make a bit of an effort though, so, anyone know how to interfere with that? It's Moxie, mind you, so it's probably bulletproof.

K.