Re: [tor-relays] New month, new TOR exit servers, need ELI5 pls

I don't have any exit relays, but my understanding is that you should
use torrc, and only torrc, to define which outgoing ports you want to be
reachable.

Do not block or otherwise interfere with anything which you allow in
torrc, because that may get you the BadExit flag when discovered.

A Reduced Exit Policy[1] may be what you are looking for.

[1] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/ReducedExitPolicy