Re: [tor-relays] Monitoring multiple relays

Hi,

if you have a few relays I would go "the professional way" and set up an Icinga 2 server. If you combine Icinga 2 with a graphing tool like Graphite you can also produce nice graphs.
You can monitor the whole server (CPU, RAM, disk space, Tor bandwidth, etc) and get alarmed when something is misbehaveing.

~Josef