Re: [tor-relays] I'm Running A Tor Exit Node And NEVER Initiated It

I mean I didn't do any of this. I did not create ONE Tor related file on any of my computers. It would appear by my files and folders that I'm running this but I'm not. When I contact my ISP regarding my router configuration they seem to be seeing a different screen than what I'm seeing or they're lying. I'm new to all of this so my apologies if I'm slow. Until right now I was prevented from contacting anyone regarding this issue. What I mean by prevented is, either my email would refuse to send or my connection would be lost or even my router resetting itself. Because I was somehow being prevented from contacting anyone via my home connection I went to two separate libraries wherein I tried to contact the EFF. Each time I clicked to send my concerning email my designated computer would time out then shut down. I know this sounds crazy but this has been my life since September 2015, when I started to become more aware and as self-educated as possible. I want you to be aware there is an exit out there coming from my computers that I am not in control of.