[tor-relays] Relay has Low Consensus and No Exit Flag Following Upgrade

Hello,

I recently upgraded my tor exit relay's tor version to 0.2.8.12.

The uptime is 51 days and it has valid, running and stable flags.

However, it no longer has the exit node flag and the consensus is very
low (20). It also is not listed as a directory.

I suspect something else during the upgrade has broken it as I had some
SELinux issues binding to the ports before - which I resolved.

There are no errors in ARM although the log is non existent? -
permissions error?

The fingerprint is 575F2C60045805ABFDB2B7D7A78982F9571BC277

Where should I start to fix this?

Best Wishes,

Chris

--
Protect your privacy: encrypt your communications
GPG: CF7F98B2