[tor-relays] Tor and ufw

Hello everyone

One of my friends got a ransomware and, even if I am on Linux and I
take care when browsing, with such a proof beside me I thought I'd
secure myself a bit, so I got ufw. I am running a middle relay, and so
far it went just fine with ~2.5MB bandwidth, even if only in the
daytime, morning to evening (laptop...; I do plan in getting a
RaspberyPi in the future).

I followed this page for setting up ufw with tor:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/TorDedicatedUser , even if I have
Archlinux. I didn't use all in there, only the part right below
"Traffic redirection", with ufw in the command line. Now, if I see the
relay with 25kB, it's a miracle.

So, obviously, I did something wrong. Is there a page with proper
explanations for dummies like me? If it helps, my net comes from a
router that handles cable TV and phone, as well.

Vlad