Re: [tor-relays] Neldoreth relay seized ?

On 30. May 2017, at 01:30, aeris <aeris+tor@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Neldoreth relay’s operator,

This day, we were informed of a Tor node seizure at FirstHeberg during the
13-14/05, related to Wanacry infection of the french company Renault.
https://www.nextinpact.com/news/104398-wannacrypt-nud-tor-saisi-chez-firstheberg.htm

>For Jérémy Martin, the technical director of Firstheberg, the server itself should deliver few secrets. The captured traffic would be more useful, even if it would take other nodes to reach a possible control server.

The traffic from the enduser should have 3 layers of AES256 encrypted traffic, am I right?

niftybunny

Where ignorance is bliss, 'Tis folly to be wise.

Thomas Gray