Re: [tor-relays] DirPort DOS activity against Fallback Directories

Just looked over a sample of FallBackDir relays in Relay Search and
it appears this excess-load abuse is directed at them in particular.
Some fall-back directories show more than a month of excess request
traffic, presumably on the DirPort.  Logs here indicate six weeks
of abuse escalating in increments.
How can I find this information on my relay? (855BC2DABE24C861CD887DB9B2E950424B49FC34)

The only weird stuff I've noticed is that memory usage have doubled. From 1.5GB to 3GB. Bandwidth is pegged at times, but not excessively so.