Re: [tor-relays] Tor Software Update Question

Thank you. Here is something I have noticed,  my computer says it’s running tor 0.3.3.6 (upgraded today), but my status at https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/DB1AF6477BB276B6EA5E72132684096EEE779D30 says it’s running a different version (0.3.2.10). Any idea on why this might be happening? Thanks very much.

Sent from my iPhone