Re: [tor-relays] Why adding more Nodes won't help?

On 24 May 2018, at 05:00, dave` dave <daved7082@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i saw that is a way to change the numbers of nodes in this site http://thesprawl.org/research/tor-control-protocol/#creating-really-fast-one-hop-circuits
any one knows how it works, there is not enough information how to use it.

"Since we will use the same node for both entry and exit, we must find a node which supports appropriate exist policy"

By default, recent Tor versions do not allow single hop exits, because the exit learns the client's IP address and the destination domain.

If you want this feature, run your clients and exits in a test network with:

RefuseUnknownExits 0