[tor-relays] Running A Bridge Alongside My Relay

Hello,

So I am considering running a bridge alongside my relay gotland, as the network could probably use some more bridges. As I have said, I do not have any other network that I can run my relay from, however, what I might do is run my obsfacted bridge on a Linux Virtual Machine through a proxy server. Does anyone know any free proxy software out there this might be achievable with?

Let me know what you think, thank you.