Re: [tor-relays] adding clients to obfs4proxy+private tor relay

Dear Teor,

I tried your suggestion ,but the result is the same no misconfigs and all the data valid and identical. Did I emphasize that I have another client and got the torrc config copied from it? it does include the id key fingerprint  too as it is stated under the server sides's pt_state/obfs4_bridgeline.txt line. Both machines are ArchLinux and packages are installed and in path.

But in the new machine I see this on /var/log/tor/notices.log:
May 31 10:17:49.000 [warn] Proxy Client: unable to connect to <serverIP>:<obfs4proxy port> ("general SOCKS server failure")

and this log the /var/lib/tor/pt_state/obfs4proxy.log:
2018/05/31 10:53:05 [ERROR]: obfs4([scrubbed]:8080) - outgoing connection failed: read: i/o timeout

I am pretty sure followed the steps like the first time...
Any advice?