Re: [tor-relays] dhcp lease question

On 01.05.2019 22:22, torix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I'm hoping that Verizon will settle down and start renewing my ip
address instead of giving me another every few hours, but of course I
don't know if their pool of addresses is running low and they are
scrambling or what.

Any thoughts?  I don't think I can continue with my home relay in good
conscience if people are getting kicked off several times a day.

A Dedicated root server with 1000 Mbit uplink and unlimited traffic is available for 18-30,- €/month (~20-30,- $).
This is more fun than at home ;-)

--
Ciao Marco!