* If you can maintain one, run your own email server (I do this myself but many don't recommend it as email servers are complex)

Assuming you have a middle relay, I don't think the relay caused the email problems. I believe someone hacked your email, whether through a hacker attacking the Spectrum email server or a virus/malware gaining access to your email via a browser exploit. Check for this first.

-Neel

On 2019-05-16 13:31, K. Besig wrote:
I've run a home  relay on and off for several years and recently, for
the first time, had my email blocked by the ISP rendering it
impossible to login into my 3rd party mail sever.

When I contacted support I was informed my email password had been
reset due to activity that resembled e-bombing/mass mailing. Only
after submitting to a system scan while the rep waited on the
phone,was I able to reset my password.

I moved several months ago and went from a TWC legacy account to a
Spectrum account.

Wondering if anything other than lowering my tor bandwidth would keep
them off my back...