[tor-relays] forward relay connections

Hello dear friends

I'm running a non exit relay on a debian machine (in the next few months I will switch to *BSD) on a Lime2. I'm running an exit relay too on a remote VM.

I would turn my non-exit relay in an exit one, but for obvious reasons, I don't want to run It from my shitty ISP IP. I could give 10-14 mbps from my home connection, so I think that the lime2 would be  powerful enough to run It properly.

Do you think would be feasible to use SSH to forward all connections, except DNS queries, between my Lime2 and the remote VM in order to use an additional VM's IP?

Could you give me some tips please?

cheers

Gigi