Re: [tor-relays] Tor relay says it is reachable, but is not appearing on the network.

Hi,

On 23 May 2019, at 18:41, Dmitrii Tcvetkov <demfloro@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, 21 May 2019 23:36:28 -0700
Keifer Bly <keifer.bly@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, so the relay in question does indeed have a reserved Static IP
(104.154.93.253), and the traffic is allowed by the firewall, but the
relay is still not appearing in the consensus. The port it's running
on is 65534. This is starting to seem odd.....any thoughts are
appreciated. Thanks. --Keifer

Indeed, I don't have any problem connecting to your relay with openssl
from multiple locations (at least Russia, Netherlands and Germany):

$ openssl s_client -connect 104.154.93.253:65534
<snip>
Certificate chain

I can't find a relay called "torworld" or at "104.154.93.253" on the tor network:
* using consensus health, which shows relays with votes:
  https://consensus-health.torproject.org/
  * or relay search, which shows relays in the consensus:
  https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#search/104.154.93.253

Please copy and paste the latest logs from your relay the last time you started
it up. We need to see logs that cover your relay's:
* tor version,
* role (relay or bridge),
* nickname,
* fingerprint,
* IPv4 address,
* reachability self-test, and
* descriptor posts to authorities.

We might need info-level logs to see some of these things.

Do you know if Google supports tor relays?
They could be blocking some connections.