Re: [tor-relays] new tor middle relay error

Oh sorry, I already opened a new discussion on this which is titled " Tor relay says it is reachable, but is not appearing on the network." Yes, I checked that and there is no other tor process running. Thanks.

--Keifer

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 5:54 PM Conrad Rockenhaus <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On May 16, 2019, at 10:31 PM, Keifer Bly <keifer.bly@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> So I am running a new tor middle relay via a Google Cloud VPS but after the relay running for 1 day I am seeing this error
>
> May 16 18:23:50.000 [notice] Heartbeat: It seems like we are not in the cached consensus.

Have you done a ps aux | grep tor and determined how many tor processes are running? If you’re running more than one tor process, are they bind to either separate IPs or different ports?

Thanks,

Conrad