[tor-relays] Tor bridge relay

Hi,

I'm a new user of Ubuntu Linux considering setting up a bridge relay on the tor network over my home connection.  If you don't mind, I'd like to set out my aims first.

I have a laptop currently serving a Privoxy ad-filtering proxy for my home network.  The plan is to torify my iPhone whilst retaining the ad-filtering effects of Privoxy.  Once I'm comfortable this is working, i'd like to turn the server into a bridge relay.

1) Can I Torify my iPhone in this manner without a jailbreak?
2) Is my use of Privoxy counter-productive? I believe it is no longer bundled with Tor owing to privacy concerns.
3) Is it possible to make my bridge relay operate only between certain hours, so as not to aggravate my ISP? I'd be thinking of making it available for ten hours every day during local off-peak hours.  I could consider making it available permanently if this pans out okay, or if the timed service isn't an option.

My iPhone is a 3GS running iOS 5.0.1.  The laptop is running Ubuntu Server 11.10 64-bit. It has 2GB DDR2 RAM, a 2GHz Core2Duo CPU and a Gigabit Ethernet connection. My broadband is 10Mb down, 1Mb up.

Thanks in advance,

B.