Re: [tor-relays] Windows Tor Server Guide

On Tue, Nov 04, 2014 at 05:25:28PM -0500, Nick Mathewson wrote:
> I'd suggest that you start by posting your process to this mailing
> list, so that other folks can add improvements for it.  (Though I hope
> that expert packages in some form will return soon.)

The expert packages have indeed returned, albeit in a slightly
different form. See https://dist.torproject.org/torbrowser/4.0.1/
and scroll down to tor-win32-tor-0.2.5.10.zip

But nobody has linked to them from the download page; and I think it
might require a bit of thought to make our links on the download page auto
update to the new location of this zip after future Tor Browser releases.

--Roger