Re: [tor-relays] Call for obfs4 bridges, and a brief discussion of obfs4proxy.

On Tue, 28 Oct 2014 04:46:37 +0000
Yawning Angel <yawning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You could either "Wait for Tor Browser 4.5-alpha" which I am told will
> happen "Soon", or run a tor instance and edit the torrc to use your
> bridge.  The same obfs4proxy binary also acts as the client.

Just to quickly follow up on this, Tor Browser 4.5-alpha-1 was released
today which includes obfs4proxy fully integrated into the build system
and the configuration interface so people should be able to easily test
their bridges now.

I'm planning on writing a in-depth blog post talking about obfs4
shortly as well.

Regards,

--
Yawning Angel