Re: [tor-relays] Fast Exit Node Operators - ISP in US

On 11/22/14 1:08 AM, SiNA Rabbani wrote:
> Dear Relay Operators,
>
> I noticed there are very few US based exit nodes in the network. And more and more
> people are jumping on the same set of AS numbers in Europe.
For who want to taste unusual place Tor Exit:   https://www.exoticvps.com/

Send a postcard from your Tor Relay in Libya, Nepal, Uzbekistan, Cyprus,
Papua New Guinea, Belarus, Liechteinstein, Dominican Republic, Jersey,
Vietnam, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Cambodia, Lebanon, Panama, Saudi Arabia,
San Marino, Malta, Slovakia, Oman, Bermuda, Jamaica ;P

-naif