Re: [tor-relays] How many exits can we run?

On 10/9/14, 8:21 AM, Eric Hocking wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Is there a limit to how many exit nodes we can run?

Let me see if I can answer this one for you.

The short answer is no, you can run as many relays as you want.  If
you operate more than one however, you should be sure to set the
MyFamiliy option in your config file.

This is important to ensure that multiple relays operated by the same
person will not be used to build one circuit.

More info here: http://dev.man-online.org/man5/torrc/ under MyFamily
heading.