Re: [tor-relays] Call for obfs4 bridges, and a brief discussion of obfs4proxy.

On 2014-10-08 23:30, Yawning Angel wrote:

obfs4proxy has both armel and armhf packages in unstable.  The armel
packages should work, the armhf packages will not.

Installing the "armel" package fails because the Pi is "armhf" (or thinks it is).

I tried building the source package, but got some error messages about signature verification both when updating from the "sid" repository and when downloading the source package. Where can I find the missing keys and their fingerprints?

Thanks,
Alexander