[tor-relays] Need Routing Info on Relays

Hi Folks,

I am trying to figure out how the packet flows over a Tor network.. There is a mix of information.. Some claim that the ISP is not aware of the payload as the complete data is encrypted whereas some say that your ISP is not used at all when using Tor network. AFAIK my packets go to the outer web via my ISP and there is no way to by pass that. I might be wrong. Can someone give me a detailed packet flow?

Thanks,
Torzilla11