[tor-relays] Note: 0.2.3 is deprecated

And please forgive me or sending one more email, please let me call
your attention to these bits of the Tor 0.2.5.10 release notes:

  This release marks end-of-life for Tor 0.2.3.x; those Tor versions
  have accumulated many known flaws; everyone should upgrade.

  o Deprecated versions:
    - Tor 0.2.3.x has reached end-of-life; it has received no patches or
      attention for some while.

If you're still running Tor 0.2.3 on a relay, I'd strongly suggest you
upgrade to 0.2.4, or to 0.2.5 as soon as it's available for your
operating system.  If there's some issue that prevents you from
running a more recent version of Tor, please let us know soon so that
we can try to address it before 0.2.3 becomes totally obsolete and
gets rejected from the network.

best wishes, and thanks for running relays!
--
Nick