[tor-relays] Tor node break-in attempts

Hello,
I need some advise on a situation new to me. I operate a VPS exit node in Romania, a VPS guard node in the Czech Republic, a middle node and bridge in the US. All are SSH public key authentication protocol 2. Over the last 5 weeks all of these servers have been under attack by IPs in the range 43.229.52.00 to 43.229.55.255. Maybe 24 different IP addresses. I have contacted the operator in Hong Kong on four different occasions but I've received no relief from the attempted attacks nor have they communicated back to me--as I have requested. Attack counts are in the 100,000s. I have no personal information stored on any of these servers--only public info via Tor is available. And then, how the hell did they get the address of my bridge? I see break-in attempts all the time but never at this volume. The break-in attempts have been thwarted to date and will probably remain so. But I find the situation disconcerting and irritating. Should I ignore these efforts? Should I send abuse reports to someone? Who? Any sage advice out there?
Did I give away any secure info just now?  lol
LB