Re: [tor-relays] max / burst speed

On 09/27/2011 11:43 PM, Rick Huebner wrote:
On 9/27/2011 1:37 PM, "Steve Snyder" <swsnyder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Either there is simply not enough traffic to saturate all available
middle nodes or Tor's node selection algorithm is, um, sub-optimal.

I just started my relay a month ago, so I've done some research, and it
seems to be pretty complicated. Please excuse what turned into an
over-long post, but I think this is info that new relay operators don't
generally know, and should.

Thank you for taking the time to compose this very educational message. There ought to be a link to it on Tor's Documentation page.