Re: [tor-relays] Updating arm

Thanks, Damian, for the background and for the specific guidance.

Ubuntu had me first run this: sudo apt-get python-gtk2 before it would respond to sudo ./install.  But it all worked out and arm 1.4.4 is even better than my previous version.  Thanks for this.

I use putty on Win7 to log into my relay box, and after the arm upgrade I notice that when I resize the putty window the arm displays "go all soft" and display pretty much random bits around the screen.  I've played with putty's session settings and have hit upon "keep the same number of columns and rows when resizing window", which keeps things stable, but doesn't allow me to see more of the excellent dataset arm offers.  I'll contiue to adjust things as I go along.

Thanks for your hard work on arm - it's a real boon to my education and satisfaction with running my Tor relay.

-- Bill