[tor-relays] ORCONN

Hello,
I provide a Tor-Relay Server.

I have a questions regarding the Tor control protocol.
If i use "setevents orconn", i get a lot of Connections.
Mostly i get first a "New/Launched" message, then a "Connected" message and then a "Failed/Closed" message.

But sometimes i get only a "New"-message, and a "Connected" message, but I never receive a "Failed" or "Closed" message. In this case, i only get the IP Adress, but no LongName.
For example:
650 ORCONN 81.219.94.108:1976 NEW
650 ORCONN 81.219.94.108:1976 CONNECTED
=> Never Receive a Closed oder Failed Message
Additional i can not find the IP-Adress 81.219.94.108 on https://onionoo.torproject.org/details .

The question: What or Who is 81.219.94.108? Another relay? A Bridge? A normal User (Entry Guard)? 81.219.94.108 is only an example, their are many more Nodes with the similar procedure.

Thank you for answering my question
Y. Krueck (Germany)