Re: [tor-relays] Time information

On 2014-09-05 03:43, grarpamp wrote:

I wonder how to get them to notice more consistently?

Simple, either mail their contact (if any) and they fix it, or blacklist their fingerprints. There is no reason any relay should not be able to sync time.

Other possibilities:
- extend the Tor Weather service to detect this and send mail
- assign a flag (i.e. "BadClock") when the clock is way out of sync

Using the contact info wouldn't work for me personally, since I didn't put a machine-readable email address in there.

Best regards,
Alexander