Re: [tor-relays] Fwd: Call for a big fast bridge (to be the meek backend)

I can also offer hosting, either EU or US. Please let me know, if I can be helpful.

--SiNA

On Sep 18, 2014 3:14 AM, "Moritz Bartl" <moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 09/18/2014 04:51 AM, Mike Perry wrote:
> Forwarded from tor-dev to here, in case any relay operators missed this:
>
> ----- Forwarded message from David Fifield <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> -----

For the sake of transparency, we are about to get a new machine in
Europe with OVH (~500 Mbit/s) that we won't use for Tor exits, and I
offered David to host a meek relay there. I'm not too happy about adding
even more infrastructure to our organization and at OVH, but in case
nobody else can be found with a machine that has enough bandwidth for
this we could do it.

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/