[tor-relays] RELAY_EARLY tor network update status (CVE-2014-5117)

(if you are on the CC list of this email you are probably one of the tor
relay operators running one of the 10 fastest vulnerable [CVE-2014-5117]
relays on the tor network. Please upgrade your tor relay)

> The tor network is currently at 64% of the bandwidth being served by
> relays running a recommended version according to torstatus.blutmagie.de.
> I updated a previous metrics feature request so we might see nice
> graphs about patching progress in the future [2].

Since we are seeing active RELAY_EARLY attacks again (or new buggy tor
implemantations) I was wondering what the current update stats look like.

~85%* of the tor network's bandwidth is provided by patched relays.
(~66%	0.2.4.23, ~11%	0.2.5.6-alpha, ~7% 0.2.5.7-rc)

*) according to data from torstatus.blutmagie.de

10 fastest relays still running a vulnerable version:

https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/EC98311F9EC02BEAA183651CE8402249CD036D0A
https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/D1271A1E15C568DA709D3A1E68188EEAE8DDB834
https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/12AD30E5D25AA67F519780E2111E611A455FDC89
https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/1B9FACF25E17D26E307EA7CFA7D455B144B032E5