Re: [tor-relays] Correctly setting up arm

On Mon, 22 Sep 2014 21:34:40 +0100
Chris Whittleston <csw34@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Am I missing something when it comes to setting up
> CookieAuthentication? I guess I must be...although it seems strange
> that I was getting that error even with CookieAuthentication disabled.
>
> Any insight appreciated :)

The configuration file "tor-service-defaults-torrc" in /usr/share/tor
directory is read as well as /etc/tor/torrc file. It is used as a
default configuration and CookieAuthentication is enabled in that file.
You may want to take a look at that :)

Regards,
Grace H.

--
D8C9 EF71 ADC3 0533 29DE  3A80 1152 D1CB 8D9C 47FD