Re: [tor-relays] Oniontip

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 1:24 AM, Karsten Loesing <karsten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Speaking of, we're looking for hosting for a second Onionoo instance.
It would be set up and maintained by iwakeh, cc'ed, who recently
contributed some great patches to Onionoo. If somebody has a spare
server with 0.5 to 1TB disk space and 8 or 16GB RAM and reasonable CPU
and connectivity, please let me know. We'd be happy to add a mirrors
section to the Onionoo project page and credit the friendly sponsor.

I can provide a server in my Singapore DC. 1TB disk space, 12GB RAM, decent v4/v6 bandwidth. Please contact me off-list. There is a Tor non-exit relay on the same network.

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208Â ÂÂ http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane