[tor-relays] Possible problem with NYX

Hello ops,

Today I noticed something on NYX that I find disturbing.  Page 2 (list of inbound/outbound connections) showed me the IP address of an inbound connection on one of my bridges!  Not the authority. This is crazy as these are indicated as <scrubbed>:port for the users protection!  I have never seen this before and haven't seen it since.  Of course, on low usage bridges, the connection IP address can possibly be disseminated from netstat but that's not the point.  It's my sense that this should never happen.  I get chills imagining this happening on a guard relay operated by an antagonist ! !

I'm using the default NYX configuration on Ubuntu server 18.04.1 LTS, Tor 0.3.3.9.

Arisbe

--
One person's moral compass is another person's face in the dirt.