Re: [tor-relays] Exit friendly ISPs in Australia

I’m also unconcerned about the potential Access Bill passing into law. There’s going to be a general election before it’s even debated in both houses, and we may have an entirely new government by that time.

An entirely new government might be unrealistic.  They are both competing for the uninformed voter's fear, uncertainty and doubt.

It appears to me that relays of any sort are not covered by the bill, anyway.  I'm depending on the concept of them being equal to a router or an exchange.

Robert