From: tor-relays <tor-relays-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Olaf Grimm
Sent: 16 September 2018 21:58
To: tor-relays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tor-relays] New exit node

DigitalOzean and Vultr is new for me and I check these offers.

I want diversity. My Problem now are the languages of the provider homepages in South America. Not all of them are easy to translate with google translator. And what I can do in case of an abuse case? How to reply? Pages in Asia have an English translation.

Thanks for the recommendations. I try it.
A bridge with less traffic on the Philippines? Low traffic should work... Hm. Think, think...  Later.

Olaf