Re: [tor-relays] Relay out of consensus after node migration

On 21 Sep 2018, at 04:26, T0r-n0d3 <t0r-n0d3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I recently migrated my tor node to new hardware:
t0rnod3 5582BBEC12380E34D7DFB8C237939A0B317B205E

Copying  the /var/lib/tor/keys/ folder on the process.
Now my node do not handles circuits, nor it's shown in atlas and I see the following on the logs:
[notice] Heartbeat: It seems like we are not in the cached consensus.

What does your relay log when it uploads its descriptor to the directory
authorities?

Please restart your relay, and send us your notice-level logs via a pastebin
service.

https://paste.debian.net/ is accessible over tor, for those of us who use
Tor Browser.