Re: [tor-relays] Jerk spammers on tor-relays

On 21.09.18 17:43, Andreas Krey wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Sep 2018 16:57:29 +0000, Ralph Seichter wrote:
>
> > How would the list admins ever be able to connect A to B?
>
> Traffic modulation and analysis. Unfortunately that requires that
> every spam addressee to respond quickly [...]

I'm not sure what type of spam you are referring to, but when I post to
this mailing list I see spamming attempts that are directly targeting my
MX, without using the mailing list infrastructure. The list admins would
not be able to reliably correlate which subscribed address is "A" even
if I shared my mail logs.

-Ralph