Re: [tor-talk] Hijacking Advertising to give a Tor Exit node economic sustainability?

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) wrote:
> Ok, modifying user traffic it's a tabu', but let's just consider for a
> moment how many useful things for the user and for the tor project could
> be done.

Perhaps the user doesn't *want* those "useful" things done for him.
Perhaps he knows what he is doing and is already doing *exactly* what he
wants to do.  Very slippery slope!

(Not that I think there is a remote chance that such an exit node would
not be marked as a bad exit just on general principles.  I just wanted
to point out that I find this "nanny state" attitude of "we know better
than you" offensive.  It's bad enough when ISPs break NXDOMAIN, etc.
Although I doubt that you meant any harm.  :-)

Jim