Re: [tor-talk] Connection / socket issues with Tor on Mac OS

Hi Jack,
thanks for the idea!
However, I'm really not sure if this really is the problem. After all, it actually works when Polipo is launched via the GUI, the problems only appear when I launch it from the command line. Also, Tor is set as the parent proxy in my Polipo config, but for some reason, it just doesn't work when I start them up from the shell. Any way I could maybe pinpoint the actual issue so that I can work on fixing it?
Thanks!
Robin