Re: [tor-talk] New HTTP authorization attack

> I am working on development of an open source C-based libevent2-based
> stand-alone SSL MiTM proxy...

I've been looking for something like this for a while!
If you have a design/feature/spec paper or thoughts
and questions, feel free to post a one time hello in
lieu of the SSL/TLS lists.

Also, since I think TorProject is looking to distribute
it's own Firefox... consider making that ctrl-shift-del
wiper a confirmless one shot like it was before... hate
that popup. And integrating a TLS clear session and
certs in with that as well. I think MP clued me into that
bit of lingering badness a while back.