Re: [tor-talk] circpathbias.c : Your Guard vs The Guard

perhaps the string
ought to read "The Guard" instead of "Your Guard".

Many projects prefer bad strings perpetuate
legacy than fix them for future.

It is not clear to me that "The Guard" is preferable to "Your Guard". I think the clearest wording would be "the guard you are using" but people might not want that verbose of wording, particularly on a message that might get used frequently.