Re: [tor-talk] Are 'StrictNodes 1' actually strict?

Thanks for the reply, Roger.

I have noticed the issue with Cloudflare before.

That said, I have used the StrictNodes / ExitNodes combination many times
recently and it has worked.

For example:

StrictNodes 1
ExitNodes {ro}

or:

StrictNodes 1
ExitNodes example_one
ExitNodes example_two

So if I wanted to use a specific exitnode, how would my torrc look?

Thanks again.